At JetWay, your safety is paramount and is the foundation of everything we do. We are led by a management team with more aviation experience than most of the larger programs and we employ safety standards that are the industry’s highest and have a safety record that is unblemished. Your assigned crews, some of the most experienced in the industry, receive consistent recurrent training at Flight Safety International, the world’s leading aviation school, and your aircraft are equipped with state-of-the-art safety equipment. Also, before every one of your JetWay trips we produce a comprehensive ARGUS TripCHEQ Report on your assigned crew members and tail number. When it comes to safety you can rest assured that we never compromise.
- State-of-the-art radar
- Safety equipment and avionics
- All pilots are simulator trained and have extensive experience in order to protect your welfare and that of your family and guests.
- All pilots and ground personnel have extensive background checks performed prior to hiring.
- All aircraft and facilities have been approved by outside aviation consulting firms such as Wyvern, Q-Star and ARGUS.
- An ARGUS TripCHEQ is performed before each of your JetWay trips to ensure consistent, comprehensive and current safety oversight.
- Runway Length Regulations (FAA imposed minimums)
- Weather Restrictions (FAA enforced limits)
- Rest and Duty Requirements – Pilots are limited to 14 hours duty time of which only 10 hours may be flight time.
- Crew Training All pilots must have a minimum of 2,500 flight hours experience prior to hiring.