JetWay provides customized private aviation services to individuals, business executives, and other global travelers. We focus on customer service and client safety while providing substantial financial savings over companies that offer fractional jet ownership or jet time-card programs alone. Strategically we do not maintain our own fleet of airplanes in order to remain an independent advocate that represent the best interests of our clients. Our customized private aviation solutions target a perfect marriage between our clients’ needs and the planes in which they fly. Our ultimate goal is simple: to find you the most cost effective means for you to complete your travel while maintaining the highest levels of flight safety and personal attention.
Booking a flight with JetWay is simple and we refer to this process as the JetWayDNA approach. To receive a quote, all we need is your DNA:
- D – Destination
- N – Number of days that elapse from your departure date to your return date
- A – Average number of occupied flight hours for the trip (we calculate this number)
In the majority of circumstances, we will provide a quote with multiple options within 24 hours and sooner if needed. However, during non-peak times of the year and given sufficient lead time before your trip, it may be best to let us search for longer periods of time as new options can emerge on a daily basis. In contrast, when booking during peak seasons, such as holiday periods, it is particularly important to book well in advance to ensure availability of your preferred aircraft type. Always, keep in mind that the earlier you book your flight, the greater the probability that we can negotiate a great deal on your behalf.
There is no advanced time requirement for booking flights, and payment for your flight is made only days before your departure date (so, again, you are not tying up your capital for any extended period of time). Additional details such as catering, flight attendants, ground transportation, and other special services can be determined at this time. At JetWay you never pay a fee to receive our comprehensive oversight on every one of your trips to ensure that you fly in the safest yet most cost effective manner. Our customer care services are unparalleled in the industry and include:
Before each trip:
After each trip
- Reviewing all trip requirements and selecting the appropriate aircraft solution.
- Confirming all ground transportation, catering, and other special requests.
- Confirming aircraft safety and crew qualifications with ARGUS TripCHEQ before your trip launches.
- Reviewing all trip times and costs to ensure their reasonableness and accuracy.
- Following up with you to confirm your satisfaction with the flight experience.
- Calculating your JetWayONE Rewards points that you accrue for complimentary flight hours.